On Friday, May 5, 2017, from 8:15 am – 1:30 pm, John Marshall is hosting its 8th annual Ethics in the Practice of Intellectual Property Law seminar. In addition to providing ethics credit, the program is top-notch, including:
- James Grogan of the Illinois ARDC discussing what IP lawyers need to know about ARDC proceedings and complaints;
- Ethics issues for in-house counsel;
- Conflicts issues;
- Ethics regarding cybersecurity;
- Ethics before the TTAB; and
- Ethics in patent litigation.
Register here for this excellent program.