If you cannot make the Applied Discovery roundtable discussion about the new Local Patent Rules that I am participating in this Wednesday, November 11, from 11:30 until 2:00pm (click here for more information and click here to register by email, but move quickly because space is running out), or if you just cannot get enough analysis of the Rules, check out what looks like it will be a great teleseminar by Law Seminars International, tomorrow from 2:00 until 3:00pm.* Law Seminars promises to address:
- The background and history of the Rules;
- What the Court is trying to achieve with the Rules; and
- The Rules’ implications for plaintiffs and defendants.
- Allan J. Sternstein, Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Edward D. Manzo, Cook Alex Ltd.
- Paul K. Vickrey, Niro, Scavone, Haller & Niro, Ltd.