On November 3, 2017 from 8:15am – 5:3pm CT, John Marshall Law School is hosting its 61st Annual – yes 61st annual – IP, Information & Privacy Conference. It is always an excellent event with top notch speakers. The conference offers six hours of CLE credit and an impressive speaker lineup including, to name just a few of the large, impressive panel:
- Themi Anagnos, Chief IP Counsel, Continental;
- Don Dunner of Finnegan Henderson, the dean of the Federal Circuit bar;
- Scott Evans, Associate General Counsel, Adobe;
- Judge James Holderman (ret.);
- Judge Linda Kuczma, PTAB; and
- Judge Pauline Newman, Federal Circuit.
Access the program here and register here for the event. I hope to see you there.