Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 18, from 3:00 – 4:00 PM, the Chicago-Kent College of Law is hosting its fourth annual Federal Circuit Roundtable. The Roundtable, composed of former Federal Circuit law clerks, will address the topic, "MedImmune and SanDisk: Seeking a License Without Getting a Lawsuit." The scheduled participants are:
- Laura L. Donoghue, Sidley Austin;
- Lisa A. Schneider, Sidley Austin;
- Jonathan R. Spivey, Foley & Lardner,
- Meredith Martin Addy, Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione;
- Laura A. Lydigsen, Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione;
- Leonard D. Conapinski, McDermott Will & Emory;
- Sasha D. Mayergoyz, Latham & Watkins;
- David C. McKone, Latham & Watkins;
- Michael R. Weiner, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun; and
- Michelle Armond, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun.
The Roundtable will be moderated by Chicago-Kent Professor Timothy R. Holbrook.
I will not be able to attend this year’s event because I am teaching an IP course at Loyola on Wednesday afternoons, but I can vouch for the program. It is an hour of excellent insight from former Federal Circuit clerks. Also, in the interest of full disclosure, my wife (Laura Donoghue) is a roundtable participant. So, I am biased, but it is still an excellent program.