I enjoyed my first opportunity to host Blawg Review (a weekly review of the best of the legal blog world hosted by a different blog each week) — click here for my injunction-themed review. Having hosted a 2007 review gives me the opportunity to nominate my favorite reviews for the Blawg Review of the year award. Here they are, in chronological order:
- #134 NY Personal Injury Law — I am a sucker for running and this was an excellent post on top of that.
- #127 Deliberations — One of my favorite blogs. A must read for anyone that deals with juries, or wants to.
- #126 Small Business Trends — One of the few reviews not hosted by a law blog, which is a nice change of pace.
- #106 Blawg IT — I love running, but motorcycles are too fast for me. That said, this was an excellent review.
- #95 AutoMuse — Perhaps it was the years I spent in-house with the auto industry, but I enjoyed the automotive theme.
Finally, this week’s Blawg Review #141 is available across the pond at Charon QC.