As I mentioned several days ago, Northwestern’s excellent IP Law Week series begins Monday, January 14. The student IP group is hosting a panel each day next week. The Monday through Thursday panels will run from noon until 1:15. Friday’s panel starts at 1:40 and ends at 2:35. All events will be held in Rubloff 140. The panels are listed below and promise to be very interesting. I am part of Monday’s Patent Reform panel, and I look forward to seeing you there.
- Monday: Patent Reform – Motivations, Impact and Controversy
- Tuesday: Balancing the Right to Life vs. the Right to Patent
- Wednesday: Copyright Law and Media Distribution over the Internet
- Thursday: Patent and Pharmaceutical / Drug Issues
- Friday: KSR v. Teleflex and Patent Prosecution