John Marshall is hosting its 56th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference this week, on Friday, February 24, 2012.
The content looks excellent, including:
- Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Law;
- Bernard Knight, General Counsel, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office will present a luncheon keynote on "The Future Challenges of IP Litigation: A Judge’s Perspective";
- Supreme Court’s Renewed Interest in Patent Law;
- Critical Trends in 2012 from In-House Perspective;
- Monetizing IP and Generating Cash from Patents; and
- E-Discovery — Limiting the Solar System or Expanding the Universe?
Registration and additional information is available here.